COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
Vaccine appointments for the initial series are now available to anyone aged 6 months and older, living in any state.
Additional dose appointments for immunocompromised individuals aged 6 months and older, as well as booster dose appointments for individuals aged 5 years and older, are also available.
Welcome to the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) COVID-19 vaccine registration portal. Here’s how to register:
- If you are registering and scheduling for the initial series (Dose 1 or 2), click the "Register and Schedule Dose 1 or 2" button below.
- If you are registering and scheduling for a 3rd dose for immunocompromised or a booster dose, click the "Register and Schedule for Booster or Other Vaccine" button below.
- Fill out a short questionnaire. Please include your health insurance information so we may bill the vaccine administration fee.
- If you’re eligible in the current vaccine phase, you’ll be able to schedule your vaccine, pending supply and appointment availability. If an appointment is not available, you will receive an email the following day with a link to schedule at a later time.
- If you’re not eligible, you’ll receive an email when your phase is ready for vaccinations.
Visit the link below to watch a walkthrough video on how to register and book your appointment on the Vaccine Scheduler Portal:
Where we are now
Anyone living in Oklahoma or any other state, aged 6 months and older, is now eligible for vaccine appointments. Both Moderna and Pfizer vaccines are approved for minors aged 6 months to 17 years. Additional dose appointments for immunocompromised individuals aged 6 months and older, as well as booster dose appointments for individuals aged 5 years and older, are now available. For more information about who may be immunocompromised, please click here:
All vaccine types - Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen - are approved as booster doses for adults. Pfizer is the only vaccine approved as a booster dose for minors aged 5-17 years.
You may also register and schedule an appointment to receive a flu vaccine, using the "Register and Schedule for a Booster or Other Vaccine" link. If you are registering for a COVID-19 3rd dose or booster and also want a flu vaccine, simply ask the staff at the time of your visit. You do not need to register for a separate appointment.
Please complete the required questionnaire so that we can gather information regarding your readiness for COVID-19 vaccination, and offer guidance and instruction to ensure your safety. You will need to provide the following details:
Questions regarding the Vaccine Scheduler Portal or our Vaccine Distribution Plan? Call 2-1-1 or visit our frequently asked questions page.Vaccine FAQs
Please be advised - The OSDH will never ask you for your bank account number, password, or other financial information. If you are asked for such information please immediately report your experience to: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/